Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The account management appears to have changed

The account management appears to have changed

I am only going from memory, but when I setup my test bridge when I was just experimenting with the system prior to deciding on Caseta, I used my spam catcher email address for the account. When I wanted to change the email associated with the account (to my main email account), I recall in the Lutron app in the settings > account, there was a link you clicked on that said something like “forget this account”.

By clicking on that link and then going through the setup routine a new email address was associated with the login of the account and that apps control of the bridge.

When I went into the app today, I didn’t see the “forget this account” link, but saw an option to edit the email address.

Does anyone know if this has changed in recent updates to allow the email associated with the account to be changed?

Sorry if this has been covered and I missed it, I have been busy moving into the new house.

Lutron Technical Support
    Bill,Since you can now have multiple bridges on the same account, it has been moved to System > Edit Home > Remove Home from Account.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. View Post
    Bill,Since you can now have multiple bridges on the same account, it has been moved to System > Edit Home > Remove Home from Account.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me, just looking in the wrong place. I appreciate the quick reply.