Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Adding GRAFIK T Dimmer to project

Adding GRAFIK T Dimmer to project

Hi. Somewhere along the line I heard (more than once, gotta hand it to them) that the GRAFIK T dimmer can't be "programmed" in the Essentials software.I didn't take that to mean that it couldn't even be added in the design tab (looks like I wasted a bit of time doing those modules!). But I can't find it there, so am I correct that as far as the Essentials software is concerned it doesn't even exist?Furthermore, if I buy the Connect hub, will I be able at least to control it from the app?Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TRH00 View Post
    Hi. Somewhere along the line I heard (more than once, gotta hand it to them) that the GRAFIK T dimmer can't be "programmed" in the Essentials software.I didn't take that to mean that it couldn't even be added in the design tab (looks like I wasted a bit of time doing those modules!). But I can't find it there, so am I correct that as far as the Essentials software is concerned it doesn't even exist?Furthermore, if I buy the Connect hub, will I be able at least to control it from the app?Thank you.
    If RR2 main repeater will be running the Essentials software you won't have access to any of the Inclusive options. The Connect Bridge only adds features like Alexa, Apple, etc. It is still dependent on which version of the software is running on the main repeater.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com