Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bathroom PIR - disabling lights at night

Bathroom PIR - disabling lights at night

I am a new user struggling with RA2, my installer has moved on and is no help.In my en-suite bathroom the lights are controlled using a PIR, there is no Pico for this room. I want the main lights to come on at a much reduced intensity at night-time - or even not at all, I could then use a battery powered PIR LED lamp at floor level which would be a bit sad considering how much money I spent on the system.I thought I could achieve this with a Lutron schedule, I set the PIR to come on at 6am and off at 2300 which I thought would do it, but it doesn’t. What is the correct way to achieve this behaviour?

Quote Originally Posted by Martingperry View Post
    I am a new user struggling with RA2, my installer has moved on and is no help.In my en-suite bathroom the lights are controlled using a PIR, there is no Pico for this room. I want the main lights to come on at a much reduced intensity at night-time - or even not at all, I could then use a battery powered PIR LED lamp at floor level which would be a bit sad considering how much money I spent on the system.I thought I could achieve this with a Lutron schedule, I set the PIR to come on at 6am and off at 2300 which I thought would do it, but it doesn’t. What is the correct way to achieve this behaviour?
    Check out "Green mode." You can activate green mode with a timed event or a button press. It basically says, when these lights are turned on reduce the level by xx%. You will need a separate timed event to enable and disable green mode.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com