Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Help with dimmer Selection

Help with dimmer Selection

Hi All

I'm a fairly new Lutron dealer and working on a project that's a includes 3 recessed lighting circuits in a large room. I want to use something like the FEIT LEDR56/927 (http://www.feit.com/led-lamps/LED_Retrofit_Kits_2/LED_Retrofit_Kits/ledr56-927-mp). (main needs 5" can, 2700K.) these are 205 cheaper when buying 6-packs too.

I found a report card, but it lists only 6CL: http://www.lutron.com/en-US/Resource...MAY%20RevA.pdf

I have neutrals in the switch boxes. From looking at various report cards, it seems the 10ND has better dimming performance than the 6CL. Is this a valid assumption?

Would the 10ND work with most lights that the 6CL works with?

As a general question, why is only the 6CL on the report card?

Thanks

Mark

Mark-
    I have a customer that used the older version of that fixture with the 10ND, and it worked fine. Haven't had any feedback on the newer 90CRI version. If the Lutron report card says only the 6CL, then there is something about the performance with the 10ND that the Lutron engineers aren't happy with. You should be fine running the 6CL.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoRep View Post
    Mark-
    I have a customer that used the older version of that fixture with the 10ND, and it worked fine. Haven't had any feedback on the newer 90CRI version. If the Lutron report card says only the 6CL, then there is something about the performance with the 10ND that the Lutron engineers aren't happy with. You should be fine running the 6CL.
    Thanks for reply.

i don;t recall any report cards that have both CL and ND controls listed on same one. Would have thought there are devices that work with both