Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lutron Maestro Countdown Eco-Timer (MA-T530GH) - Power at Fixture Install Question

Question Lutron Maestro Countdown Eco-Timer (MA-T530GH) - Power at Fixture Install Question

I want to install a Lutron Countdown Timer for an Incandescent Light/Fan Combo in my bathroom. The current switch is configured with the power running into the fixture, so that there is only a single white/black/ground coming into the switch junction box (see image at https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...a69ee7b7511d50). Will the Lutron Countdown Eco-Timer (MA-T530GH) work with this configuration? If not, is there a model of Lutron countdown timer that would work in a power-at-fixture configuration? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithSmith View Post
    I want to install a Lutron Countdown Timer for an Incandescent Light/Fan Combo in my bathroom. The current switch is configured with the power running into the fixture, so that there is only a single white/black/ground coming into the switch junction box (see image at https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...a69ee7b7511d50). Will the Lutron Countdown Eco-Timer (MA-T530GH) work with this configuration? If not, is there a model of Lutron countdown timer that would work in a power-at-fixture configuration? Thanks to anyone who can help.
    Lutron doesn't make anything like that. The fan manufacturer may have some proprietary controls that might work.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Thanks for the feedback.