Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Homeworks Illumination Time Clock

Homeworks Illumination Time Clock

Hello,I have a system that has a two processors and P4 and a P8. I have been using the Time Clock function for years and no issues. One of the programs is for our outside holiday lights. All worked fine until a few days ago, when only this one program fails to load, (Holiday Lights On). All other time programs work correctly, even the (Holiday Lights Off). I can turn the (Holiday Lights On) manually through Real Time so I know that one load schedule is working. I have even changed the time, and for some reason still will not turn on. What would cause all of a sudden this one program not to turn on. Thank you JR

Quote Originally Posted by gaspower View Post
    Hello,I have a system that has a two processors and P4 and a P8. I have been using the Time Clock function for years and no issues. One of the programs is for our outside holiday lights. All worked fine until a few days ago, when only this one program fails to load, (Holiday Lights On). All other time programs work correctly, even the (Holiday Lights Off). I can turn the (Holiday Lights On) manually through Real Time so I know that one load schedule is working. I have even changed the time, and for some reason still will not turn on. What would cause all of a sudden this one program not to turn on. Thank you JR
    Check the end date of the calendar. If you use a special calendar to turn the lights on only during certain days of the year, it has a start and an end date.

Click on the calendar button at the bottom left of the time clock programming screen. Use the "Name" drop-down to select the proper calendar. Set the end date ahead as far as possible. For some reason it limits you to 10 years.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Hello,Thank you very much for the reply. I am using "All Days". Does this have the same limitation? The strange part is the "Christmas Lights On" is the only one not working?Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by gaspower View Post
    Hello,Thank you very much for the reply. I am using "All Days". Does this have the same limitation? The strange part is the "Christmas Lights On" is the only one not working?Thank you
    The calendar does not apply to "all days." It is possible to have "all days" and one of the "special" calendars selected. I'm not sure which one would take priority.

It's not uncommon for the running program to get a glitch. You can try uploading again. If that doesn't work, try deleting and re-adding the event.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Hello,Thank you. I will try it again. Much appreciated.