Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Blink LED during sequence

Blink LED during sequence

Trying to program a switch to blink the LED while a sequence is running, but it's not working for me.Switch is programmed as a 'normal' toggle, which 'Press On' triggering an automatic sequenceLED Logic is set to 'Defined by sequence'In the automatic sequence, the first step has Status LED set to 'Blink'. This first step is set to automatically go to next step (stop sequence) after 30 minutes.The LED should be blinking while the sequence is running, right? I just get a solid LED. Trying to figure out what I'm missing. The switch/sequence otherwise works as expected (it's a 30 minute timer on a fan - so just turn on, wait 30 minutes, then turn off).

Quote Originally Posted by gbagley View Post
    Trying to program a switch to blink the LED while a sequence is running, but it's not working for me.Switch is programmed as a 'normal' toggle, which 'Press On' triggering an automatic sequenceLED Logic is set to 'Defined by sequence'In the automatic sequence, the first step has Status LED set to 'Blink'. This first step is set to automatically go to next step (stop sequence) after 30 minutes.The LED should be blinking while the sequence is running, right? I just get a solid LED. Trying to figure out what I'm missing. The switch/sequence otherwise works as expected (it's a 30 minute timer on a fan - so just turn on, wait 30 minutes, then turn off).
    If you are using a keypad, the button type should be single action. On the program sequence screen you set the LED action for each step of the sequence.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by randyc View Post
    If you are using a keypad, the button type should be single action. On the program sequence screen you set the LED action for each step of the sequence.
    It's not a keypad - just a single toggle switch (8ANS I think). So it turns on the load behind it, and then starts the sequence. The LED seems to be fully on/off based on the load rather than following the sequence which is set to blink.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    gbagley thank you for your post.The LED status of the switch would not be affected. The LED status would only be programmable from keypads. We do apologize and hope this helps!