Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Assigning Loads in QS 8.3

Assigning Loads in QS 8.3

Having a problem with assigning loads. In control station screen when I click "assign" sometimes my "assignable items" area is blank.
    The loads do not populate the screen (even when selecting "expand all" or "advanced settings"
    The only way to restore loads is to go to equipment, assign an RPM load and go back to control stations and then sometimes they re-appear, sometimes not. Any suggestions ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Craig View Post
    Having a problem with assigning loads. In control station screen when I click "assign" sometimes my "assignable items" area is blank.
    The loads do not populate the screen (even when selecting "expand all" or "advanced settings"
    The only way to restore loads is to go to equipment, assign an RPM load and go back to control stations and then sometimes they re-appear, sometimes not. Any suggestions ?
    My first guess is if you don't see assignable loads, they not compatible with the control station you are using. Just a guess based on my experiences- I would like to be able to assign 'incompatible' loads but that's a different thread. If you are on a switch, you will only see switched loads in the assignable items screen, not dimmed.

If that isn't what you are experiencing, I would try restarting the program and/or your computer.

PS based on what I saw in the readme for 8.4 I suggest using that instead of 8.3.

Okay thanks ! I upgraded to 8.4 after post, but same problem. I'll try changing load types.