Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What's the latest RA2 designer software version?

What's the latest RA2 designer software version?

Hi All,It's been several years since I worked with RA2 systems. Today I went back and completed the RA2 L1 online training and exam in order to get access to newer software (I was at v9.3). The training link provided me v11.6, but from what I've gathered in reading the forum, the software is up to v12.x. In the old days, I used to keep up with RA2 software updates via the old resi.lutron site that eventually got shut down. Can you guys guide me on the needed steps to get the latest version plus be able to stay up to date? From the myLutron account, I don't see any locations that would guide me to the software updates.Thanks,Scott

If you go to mylutron.com and login you are directed to the "projects" page. Click on "resources" at the top, then click on "design software" in the bottom right panel. If it is not there, contact Lutron.

12.4 is the current version. If you can find 12.0, I would download that as well. 12.0 is the last version that supports Home Control+. Later versions must use the connect bridge and connect app.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by randyc View Post
    If you go to mylutron.com and login you are directed to the "projects" page. Click on "resources" at the top, then click on "design software" in the bottom right panel. If it is not there, contact Lutron.

12.4 is the current version. If you can find 12.0, I would download that as well. 12.0 is the last version that supports Home Control+. Later versions must use the connect bridge and connect app.
    Thanks for tip. I’ll need to make sure to contact Lutron to add to the software link as it doesn’t appear for me. I have a couple old installs that now must move to the connect bridge due to Lutron ending support for the HC+ app in a few months.

Did you encounter any troubles incorporating separate bridges into the processor? Since the bridge is keyed to a Lutron account there should not be any problems.

Just upgraded to 12.9 no problems. Using mainly Grafik T dimmers and switches and Grafik Eye.