Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Default CCO Value

Default CCO Value

I'm running into some issues using CCO Maintained Integration for things like a fire pit, for example. Every time I transfer to the system, it closes the output, which turns on the firepit. I cannot find a way to define the default value for this, and Lutron tech support told me it wasn't an option. Does anybody know of a way or have a better solution?

Each CCO on the QSE has an terminal for NC or NO. The default is set by which terminal you connect to.

I have had a lot of issues with the QSE-IO. In particular, with the contacts that share a common. I wind up using 1, 3, and 5 so there are no shared commons. That also means I'm paying for 5 CCIs I don't want and 2 CCOs I can't use. The instructions talk about doing a calculation to determine the size of a diode.

The LMJ-CCO also has NC and NO terminals.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by randyc View Post
    Each CCO on the QSE has an terminal for NC or NO. The default is set by which terminal you connect to. I have had a lot of issues with the QSE-IO. In particular, with the contacts that share a common. I wind up using 1, 3, and 5 so there are no shared commons. That also means I'm paying for 5 CCIs I don't want and 2 CCOs I can't use. The instructions talk about doing a calculation to determine the size of a diode. The LMJ-CCO also has NC and NO terminals.
    Sorry, guess I should have specified I'm using a VCRX, which doesn't have separate terminals for NO and NC unfortunately.