Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Problems Activating in 12.6.0 using the latest Windows 10

Problems Activating in 12.6.0 using the latest Windows 10

Anyone else having issues with activating devices? I do not see the tab where you can choose the room you want to active devices in. Yesterday after opening and closing the program it came back, but that is not working today. Lutron knows it's an issue (tech support said it was rare) but were unable to help beyond closing the program and restarting your computer. Has anyone found a reliable work around?Thanks!

Try re-installing the software. You should get an option to repair or fresh install. Possible you have a small glitch from a bad download. try re-downloading from Lutron on a hard wired connection and run the install/repair. You'll have to open the file again, it won't remember after a re-install/repair.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Quote Originally Posted by SDR-Mike View Post
    Try re-installing the software. You should get an option to repair or fresh install. Possible you have a small glitch from a bad download. try re-downloading from Lutron on a hard wired connection and run the install/repair. You'll have to open the file again, it won't remember after a re-install/repair.
    Did a uninstall and a fresh install and it seems to help. But now I am having it crash on me (once) and when in a room that has only one device (in this case Trellis) when I add another device and call it Wall it says all devices in a room must have unique names. Something weird like it remembers what I deleted yesterday in an attempt to get the activation going. Argh.

I'm unable to activate devices with 12.6. After greying the screen for a bit the tool says, "Activation Canceled" without further information. Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by zbrozek View Post
    I'm unable to activate devices with 12.6. After greying the screen for a bit the tool says, "Activation Canceled" without further information. Suggestions?
    I had to close the program and restart it several times to get things working again. I had previously uninstalled and reinstalled the program but that did not help.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    I had to close the program and restart it several times to get things working again. I had previously uninstalled and reinstalled the program but that did not help.
    Disable your firewall.