Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Timeclock not executing Shared Scene - Beta 9.0

Timeclock not executing Shared Scene - Beta 9.0

I have quite a few time clock events running. All of them execute perfectly except my "Exterior @ Late Night/Sunrise" events. It's set to run a Shared Scene @ 2am and Sunrise, but doesn't run, per the client. All of my other events are conditionals or custom built scenes that are NOT shared. Anyone else experience this?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by ben@wickedsmarthomes View Post
    I have quite a few time clock events running. All of them execute perfectly except my "Exterior @ Late Night/Sunrise" events. It's set to run a Shared Scene @ 2am and Sunrise, but doesn't run, per the client. All of my other events are conditionals or custom built scenes that are NOT shared. Anyone else experience this?
    Ben,

We have not heard of this issue before. If still experiencing the issue then please send in support file to hwsupport@lutron.com.

Is there a processor event log in QS? I need to see if the client is pressing something to turn them back on. The lights were off this morning when I checked remotely. Now they're back on. Need an event log to see what presses are happening.

Is there a processor event log in QS? I need to see if the client is pressing something to turn them back on. The lights were off this morning when I checked remotely. Now they're back on. Need an event log to see what presses are happening.
    yes. go to tools-terminal. connect to a processor. select processor commands. last command is to pull the log file. it takes a while to retrieve, you might think at first that things aren't working. Once the terminal screen displays the log file you can right click and save as.

I have 51023, 21, 23, and 80 forwarded to the processor but can't get terminal to connect remotely. I can see the processors in "Activate" and "Terminal" but it won't connect? Any thoughts?

I have 51023, 21, 23, and 80 forwarded to the processor but can't get terminal to connect remotely. I can see the processors in "Activate" and "Terminal" but it won't connect? Any thoughts?
    Try restarting your computer. If you still can't connect you could try lutron tech support for more ideas. You might have to make a trip to site.