Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Homworks QS system take over

Homworks QS system take over

Hi gents, We have been appointed on a Homeworks QS project version 6.1.0 that has been originially commissionned by another AV company. The client gave us a database file, but I want to make sure this is the latest file. Is there any command we can send in the terminal to check when the last upload has been carried out, and is there any way to check whether the file we were given is the one currently running on the system?

I don't have a processor I can connect to but does "GetProcessorFirmwareRevsion" list the file name?

Have you tried extracting the file from the processor?
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Hello, Many thanks for the reply. Yes I am going to send the instructions to the client on how to extract the database. I wanted to make sure that the file that we are going to extract is the latest one.With Homeworks Illumination, we had the option to do a minimum or synchronized upload. Minimum upload meant that we only upload the files for the system to run. Synchronized upload meant that we also upload the zip file to allow future extraction. However, I am told by tech support in Europe that it is different with Homeworks QS, and that there is not this possibility. Therefore, if we can extract a file, we are sure this is the latest one.Can anyone confirm?

No there is no command to get the current program filename, which is completely stupid. You best bet is to extract the running program.

Yes, the file you extract will be the one that is running on the processor.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com