Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Replacement internal battery

Replacement internal battery

I'm sure this has been asked before but I haven't been able to locate a thread like this.Does anyone have the specifics on the exact replacement for the internal lithium battery for both an "Interactive" and "Illumination" processors? Maybe a source too?

I don't have the model number but I took the board to my local Batteries+. They had the battery and referred me to a guy who could solder the battery in place. Apparently there is a special technique for soldering lithium-ion batteries. LI batteries can explode if exposed to heat.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

As the creator of the platform has once told, there is nothing more pleasing than helping college students thrive with their academic assignments. Check out the reviews available on the website to achieve the desired results.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before but I haven't been able to locate a thread like this.Does anyone have the specifics on the exact replacement for the internal lithium battery for both an "Interactive" and "Illumination" processors? Maybe a source too?Friday Night Funkin Fnf Mods

You can replace the internal battery of your phone with a new one. However, it is important to note that not all smartphones have a removable battery.
    If your phone has a non-removable battery, you will need to take it to a professional for replacement.

Finding the right essay service is crucial for my full time home business. Top-notch essays impress clients, boosting my brand's credibility. Grateful for this forum's recommendations on the best essay service providers!

Dive into the heart of the motorsport industry with thepaddockmagazine, a premier platform for exclusive insights, news, and in-depth analysis. At thepaddockmagazine.com, we offer a comprehensive look into the dynamic world of racing, delivering compelling content for enthusiasts and industry professionals alike.