Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: HWQS controlled by HAI OmniProII.

HWQS controlled by HAI OmniProII.

Has anyone been able to accomplish this? According to HAI and Lutron, I am doing everything right. PCAccess programming is correct. Integration IDs are correct. I am able to control from RTI via ethernet. NWK installed and set to 9600 along with my panel. I am able to send commands from HAI and TX/RX flash on NWK but nothing from QS. Also my RTI panel can connect to QS and control. The Lutron app can connect and control. But software diagnostics will not connect. Please help. This should be simple according to everything I am seeing. Thanks

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by mcampbell View Post
    Has anyone been able to accomplish this? According to HAI and Lutron, I am doing everything right. PCAccess programming is correct. Integration IDs are correct. I am able to control from RTI via ethernet. NWK installed and set to 9600 along with my panel. I am able to send commands from HAI and TX/RX flash on NWK but nothing from QS. Also my RTI panel can connect to QS and control. The Lutron app can connect and control. But software diagnostics will not connect. Please help. This should be simple according to everything I am seeing. Thanks
    mcampbell,

Does the QS system respond when sending commands in through the NWK? Are you trying to send commands out using the NWK?