Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Keep getting prompted to log into icloud for password for energisavr@gmail.com

Keep getting prompted to log into icloud for password for energisavr@gmail.com

Hello, the Ipod provided to me to connect to the EnergiSavr app keeps prompting to type in the icloud password for energisavr@gmail.com. I'm guessing that I won't be able to connect to the EnergiSavr node device until the password is entered. I really need assistance. I could go ahead and delete this email and reconnect with a new one but wanted to make sure that was ok before I did so.

Good Afternoon Citizen!When Lutron ships these iPods out they still retain the iTunes username and password associated with initial technical setup. You simple need to go to the settings icon, go to the store icon, go to sign out, and either sign in with an existing apple ID or create a new one. Simple as mom's homemade apple pie.Good luck citizen, I'm off to fight Title 24 compliance in California and battle with wired systems with the power of Clear Connect.

RE:

i have also faced similar problems regarding iCloud prompting to login for password for denisebell@gmail.com please suggest any solution for it keep sharing such post

Lutron Technical Support
    When you receive your Energi Savr node programming interface (Which is ordered separately from the ESN itself) you will get an Ipod touch. You'll need to create a new Appel ID and login. Have you attempted to do this yet @Fisher1281?