The following error occurs when attempting to add a fixture to an existing working HW Illumination 1.64 project (that is known to work and is currently loaded onto an existing system):
- Add the fixture to the floorplan
- On selecting to the address assignment screen an error box appears with the following description:
- Module: clsGUIAddressForm
- Routine: ClearRPMSpread
- Description: Control array element '9' doesn't exist
- The error box cannot be cleared. If closed it re-spawns.
- Once in this state HW Illumination cannot normally be closed from task manager and a Windows restart is required.
I have tried repairing the database but to no avail. If the fixtures are removed from the floorplan the problem does not occur. The error does not appear to be related to the fixture type (I have tried several fixture types).
Can anyone shed light on the cause of this error and a work around?