Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ERROR: Microsoft .NET framework

ERROR: Microsoft .NET framework

I am trying to open a project file that was created with an earlier version of Inclusive. When I open it, the software requests permission to convert it for 12.6, which I allow. However, when I try to open the file I get a Microsoft .NET framework error. I tried to attach a screenshot of the error but the forum "Manage Attachments" button only opens a new window to the forum, not a page to manage attachments (this forum sure has a lot of issues). Below are the error details which are going to be a complete mess thanks to the formatting not working on this forum, but this might be the relevant part "The application encountered a problem with the 'C:\PROGRAMDATA\LUTRON\RADIORA2\RADIORA2 12.6.0\ESSENTIALSINCLUSIVE\SQLMODELINFO.MDF' database and is going to shut down. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The wait operation timed out" [I tried to paste the full error details but the forum would not let me because the post exceeded the maximum allowed length.]

Geez, now the "Edit Post" link does not work so I can't edit my post above. Sure would be nice if Lutron dedicated some resources to fixing this forum. It's really not that hard, thousands of forums don't have these issues... Anyway, wanted to try to clean up the post in light of the lack of formatting but I can't edit. Does anyone have advice for opening this project file?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Thank you for the post, uscpsycho.We would recommend that you email in a picture of the error to systemsupport@lutron.com. In addition please provide us the project file so we can investigate this further for you. We do apologize and hope this helps!

I came across this old thread of yours and noticed that you were encountering an error with the Microsoft .NET framework when trying to open a project file in Inclusive. It's a bummer when technical issues get in the way of your work.