Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Caseta Wireless Dimmer Not pairing

Caseta Wireless Dimmer Not pairing

I have installed a Caseta Wireless Dimmer switch and it is working properly.I don't have the bridge installed.I had initially paired it with a Pico remote. But the remote stopped working. I've followed instructions to unpair the remote.Now when I attempt to pair the remote with the switch, I cannot get the switch to go into "pairing Mode".I've followed instructions on holding down the off switch but the switch does not go into the flashing behavior.Any ideas?

You need to reset the dimmer/switch as well. It still thinks it is paired to another device. Here is a rather exciting demo by our own SDR-Mike on resetting devices. https://forums.lutron.com/showthread...actory+default
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Arrow Unpairing?

Quote Originally Posted by randyc View Post
    You need to reset the dimmer/switch as well. It still thinks it is paired to another device. Here is a rather exciting demo by our own SDR-Mike on resetting devices. https://forums.lutron.com/showthread...actory+default
    But the instructions are to hold down the off button for six seconds...not multiple taps?

For the Pico remote Quickly tap the OFF button 3 times and hold (as noted in the video you can tap more than 3 but you must hold at the end) When the LED comes on solid (~6 seconds), quickly tap the OFF button 3 times (or more) and release. Give it a minute to reset. For the dimmer Quickly tap the ON button 3 times (or more) and hold When the LED begins to flash quickly (~6 seconds), quickly tap the ON button 3 times (or more) and release. Give it a minute to reset. You need to be pretty quick with the taps.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by randyc View Post
    For the Pico remote Quickly tap the OFF button 3 times and hold (as noted in the video you can tap more than 3 but you must hold at the end) When the LED comes on solid (~6 seconds), quickly tap the OFF button 3 times (or more) and release. Give it a minute to reset. For the dimmer Quickly tap the ON button 3 times (or more) and hold When the LED begins to flash quickly (~6 seconds), quickly tap the ON button 3 times (or more) and release. Give it a minute to reset. You need to be pretty quick with the taps.
    Worked like a charm !thanks