Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: pico remote programming

Question pico remote programming

Hi, I bought the Caseta Wireless start kit (P-BDG-PKG1W-A) and some accessories (pico remotes, lamp dimmer). I'd like to program one remote to turn on one light (one device), but also be able to turn off all lights (two different devices). Through the Lutron app, I'm able to program it to control both devices or one or the other. But I can't quite achieve the behavior I'm looking for. Should I be using a different component than the pico remote? I read that the PJ2-4B might be more programmable, but I'm not sure how to order it, nor am I 100% sure it would do the trick. Any recommendations?I had no idea there were different systems available when I purchased the starter kit. Hopefully I didn't hem myself in with that choice. It's so close to doing what I want!Thanks in advance for any tips for this newcomer!

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to edit my thread but perhaps this remote would work? https://forums.lutron.com/showthread...button-remoteI can't quite tell from a first read though, and I'm not sure where I can buy the remote either.

You'll want the PJ2-4B-GWH-PO1 (or P02 or P03, difference being the engraving) It has 4 buttons that can recall scenes programmed in the app. These can be all on, all off, an entertain setting, movie time scene, etc etc etc. Hope this helps!