Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Triathlon Shades going up and down at different speeds

Question Triathlon Shades going up and down at different speeds

I have a project with 40 shades in a wide open space. Some of the motors are a year old and some are brand new. The shades move at different speeds and I would like to get all of them moving at the same speed and stagger them to go up and down "diagonal". How would I adjust the speeds in the "Set Shade Speed Limit (IHA)" drop down box? it asks for information which we don't have, like exactly how long are your shades. Some are different sizes and placed in different places then they were originally made for. Thank you.
    Last edited by KrysBrown13; 04-22-2019 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Grammar

Lutron Technical Support
    Quote Originally Posted by KrysBrown13 View Post
    I have a project with 40 shades in a wide open space. Some of the motors are a year old and some are brand new. The shades move at different speeds and I would like to get all of them moving at the same speed and stagger them to go up and down "diagonal". How would I adjust the speeds in the "Set Shade Speed Limit (IHA)" drop down box? it asks for information which we don't have, like exactly how long are your shades. Some are different sizes and placed in different places then they were originally made for. Thank you.
    The IHA software asks you to take specific measurements of the shades at 3 different positions, and then enter those numbers to figure out the correct shade speed. You will need a long tape measure to get these measurements.

Alternately, you could try clicking on "set shade to default speed" and see if this makes them run at the same speed. If it does not, you will have to physically take the measurements that the software asks for.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. View Post
    The IHA software asks you to take specific measurements of the shades at 3 different positions, and then enter those numbers to figure out the correct shade speed. You will need a long tape measure to get these measurements.

Alternately, you could try clicking on "set shade to default speed" and see if this makes them run at the same speed. If it does not, you will have to physically take the measurements that the software asks for.

Perfect, I'll try this when I get back on-site later this week; thank you.