Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: led indacator lights on 6button prob.

led indacator lights on 6button prob.

got a prob need advise, some of my 6 buttons led light up when not supposed to example , button one control's hallways.button 2 controls step lights to 2nd floor.if i hit button 2 the led for button one turns on.but hallway lights do not turn on ? any ideas.can i post a video here.might better explain for my prob any help greatly appreciative

This sounds like a problem in the assigned loads and button type. Did you program with the software or walk-around programming?
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoRep View Post
    This sounds like a problem in the assigned loads and button type. Did you program with the software or walk-around programming?
    Used the essentials software. I reprogrammed one of them. Same result. Could it be because it's part of a scene the led stays true on all of them.
    Last edited by joseph wysocki; 06-19-2015 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by joseph wysocki View Post
    Used the essentials software. I reprogrammed one of them. Same result. Could it be because it's part of a scene the led stays true on all of them.
    What button type are you using? If you are using the toggle/room control, your problem sounds like what I call the "Christmas Tree Effect" Unintentional lighting of all the buttons LED. Try switching to the Path of Light. Still a toggle, but the LED logic switches to scene based.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

5. Thanks RA2-Designer-Gal thanked for this post
    Likes RA2-Designer-Gal liked this post
    I'll give it a try I go back next week thank you.