Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Caseta Wireless voltage

Caseta Wireless voltage

I bought Caseta Wireless 'Dimmer Kit with Smart Bridge' from USA to use in Bangladesh where electricity voltage is 220V. I purchased the kit reading the specification of the power supply of the Smart Bridge which is 100-240V. 50/60Hz. But later I found the In-wall light dimmer (PD-6WCL) is of 120V. So how I will use it in 220v electricity? Is there any other dimmer switch compatible with 220V to use with this Smart Bridge in Lutron family?

Any idea which whole home system from Lutron work with 220V electricity?

I have the same question. I'm from Brazil and I'd like to use a Caseta Wireless in 220v. I hope somebody can help us.

Not at this time. There has been some discussion about expanding Caseta outside of North America but nothing confirmed.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

awesome

The ELV PD-5NE-xx dimmer is pricy, requires a white ‘nuetral’ wire, but it’s also the switch to get. It resolves all of the weaknesses of the cheaper Caseta dimmer (PD-6WCL-xx). I don’t know why the CNET type reviewers don’t hit on the weaknesses of the PD-6WCL-xx, the Amazon verified customers sure notice. In this review I reference the less expensive switch, but the truth is both Caseta switches are pricey.

I don't have any experience with Caseta Wireless voltage, but my neighbor has many headaches because of him. It's not working correctly and always showing some errors. I would advise using a smart meter. A smart meter is a device that measures the amount of energy consumed by your home or business. It looks through the electricity bill to determine what type of device is using the most power, then communicates this information back to your utility company. I've read all this information from https://www.simplyswitch.com/energy/...ers-pros-cons/. I think that it's a very innovative device.