Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Flashing in iOS app only

Flashing in iOS app only

So I have a 3 way switch I converted to a single pole Caseta + Pico Remote. Switches work great. They control 2 lamps (so in essence they control an outlet behind our couch). When using iOS app or google home app or speech they blink numerous times before turning on. Is this because they are controlled on an outlet? Could it be the bulb type? They are: Philips 9290011350

Can this be resolved at all? If not what device would I want to switch the Caseta out too?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalcombright View Post
    So I have a 3 way switch I converted to a single pole Caseta + Pico Remote. Switches work great. They control 2 lamps (so in essence they control an outlet behind our couch). When using iOS app or google home app or speech they blink numerous times before turning on. Is this because they are controlled on an outlet? Could it be the bulb type? They are: Philips 9290011350

Can this be resolved at all? If not what device would I want to switch the Caseta out too?
    I’m also experiencing flashing of my lights when using the IOS app. This just started with the most recent update. I have to pull the stop gap switch and power off my pro hub, power it back on and then push the stop gap switch back in to get the lights to stop flashing. Happened on both a normal on/off Caseta switch as well as PD5NE dimmer.