Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Casetta Switch Not Following Schedule

Casetta Switch Not Following Schedule

Hello,

I have my outdoor lights on a set schedule and most of the time they work properly and turn off and on as directed by the schedule created in the iOS app. Lately they have been either not turning on and off on occasion (once or twice per week). When I open the app it shows that the lights are on (really they are off) or that they are off (when really they are on). When I go to the switch it does show the correct on/off function. I usually reboot the bridge and it works for another few days or so and happens again. Any guidance would be helpful. Below is my home ecosystem info.

The switch I am having problems with I is a standard casetta switch -no dimmer. I am running two other casetta dimmer switches with picos all on the same bridge plugged into a netgear switch off of my google mesh wireless router. Also- running Alexa to control lights from voice command.

When you press a button or execute a time command the feedback is indicating that the devices heard the command and responded. It is possible for the app to show the lights on when they are actually off. Since the switch shows the correct status, it would seem to be a communication issue. I would try moving the bridge around. Sometimes a foot or two can help. Since it is random, I would look for some kind of interference.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com