Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Conditional Logic and Shared Scenes

Conditional Logic and Shared Scenes

I can not understand why we can not select a Shared Scene when using conditional logic. Why have global scenes if we can't access them in the drop down menu? I need to setup several different outside lighting scenes based on who is in residence. At sunset when the outside lights are to come on, based on the Variable of who is home and if they are entertaining, I need to set the outside lighting. Most scenes have over 100 lighting circuits coming on at different levels which I have already setup as Shared Scenes. But I do not have access to selecting a share scene from a conditional logic or even from a Sequence. I don't have the ability to copy and paste a scene into an action. This now takes hours to due something that should take minutes. I'm I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by t.reno View Post
    I can not understand why we can not select a Shared Scene when using conditional logic. Why have global scenes if we can't access them in the drop down menu? I need to setup several different outside lighting scenes based on who is in residence. At sunset when the outside lights are to come on, based on the Variable of who is home and if they are entertaining, I need to set the outside lighting. Most scenes have over 100 lighting circuits coming on at different levels which I have already setup as Shared Scenes. But I do not have access to selecting a share scene from a conditional logic or even from a Sequence. I don't have the ability to copy and paste a scene into an action. This now takes hours to due something that should take minutes. I'm I missing something?
    You can choose Shared Scenes When your in conditional when you have the drop down menu for selecting actions at the bottom is shared scenes Is that what your trying to accomplish ?

This is only true for programming a button, if you select Conditional logic on a Time Clock function or Sequence, shared scene does not show up.

It does for me If I make a conditional T/C event I have the ability to choose shared scene as an action