Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Monitor status load in the app home+

Monitor status load in the app home+

Hi , i have a project with 10 processor illumination with more different load relay, incandescent,led, moteur.. With the app home+ i can control all load and to see the status of that, but recently i dont can see the status of the load not dimmer. For example an relay i dont can see if is on or off , before i have a little text near the two bottom on/off For know the status of that, may be i have change something in the project in the link 9 ( Telnet) For my account but i'm enable to monitorin all (all flac active) i dont have actived suppress, replies and bad command, i dont know For what are used,
    Thanks For help
    sorry For my english not very good

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Thank you for the post. In some versions of the Home Control+ app, we do not monitor Relay loads in the app. This was done for security and safety as some relay loads controlled devices that may cause safety concerns if easily accessible and controllable from the app. In order to control them in the app, please change their load type to inc non-dim. This will control them the same way as a relay and allow them to be visible in the app.

load and control state with the app home+

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    Thank you for the post. In some versions of the Home Control+ app, we do not monitor Relay loads in the app. This was done for security and safety as some relay loads controlled devices that may cause safety concerns if easily accessible and controllable from the app. In order to control them in the app, please change their load type to inc non-dim. This will control them the same way as a relay and allow them to be visible in the app.

it's strange i have the same problem with the elv non dimm end the load non dim not only with the relay, i have just the button for to sitch on and off but not a return of info for know its really of or on , i remember that work only tree months ago ,
    it's possible there is anything to change in the link 9 ethernet telnet ,what are ,prompt ,replies ,and bad command?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    It should not have anything to do with link 9 settings; it may be the way the different versiosn have been released/designed to work. For the best settings on link 9 and the Illumination system, please see the setup and user guide attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files