Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Home Control+ 9.0 Is Out

Home Control+ 9.0 Is Out

Just FYI folks, 9.0 is out with support for the Apple Watch. I imagine Essentials/Inclusive will be updated soon, but it isn't yet.

2. Thanks asherrick thanked for this post
    Looks like they just copied it over from Caseta. And what are those scene icons? RadioRA/HWQS don't have flat screen TV icon.

After updating to the new 9.0 app on my iPhone, it would no longer connect to my system. Not sure if it was coincidental or not, but my main repeater no longer showed up on my network at all (couldn't ping it, wouldn't respond when I tried to program it, etc.). I ended up having to hard reset it by unplugging it for a few seconds and plugging the repeater back in.

The Apple Watch functionality looks like it will be really useful, however, I couldn't add any Scenes/Keypad buttons to my Apple Watch favorites in the Settings. See the attached screenshot - it displays the top five buttons I've programmed for my keypad, but when you tap on one, it doesn't mark the circle as being checked/selected like it does with lights or shades. I can choose an icon but it seems to have no effect. When I go to the "Summary" no scenes show up, and they don't show up on the Watch either. Anyone else having this issue?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0067.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	345

Just FYI: I don't have any issues with 9.0 with my 8.2 repeater (no Apple Watch)

I confirmed that this seems to be an issue with iPhone 6, as the interface for selecting a Scene to favorite for the Apple Watch is broken (see my screenshot above). On my wife's iPhone 5s this works fine, but that doesn't help me since my Apple Watch is tied to my iPhone not hers.

Please, Lutron, fix it! The Apple Watch integration is useless for iPhone 6 (or 6+ I assume) until this is addressed.

Does anyone from Lutron monitor these forums?