Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: One dimmer and two remotes

One dimmer and two remotes

I am very pleased with my Caseta/SmartBridge system. But I am setting some remotes in rooms to be used simply for local control and would like to pair single Caseta dimmers with two or even more remotes each. It seems obvious, but I need help. I hope I can do it. Can you tell me how?
    Thank You.
    Arthur

Lutron Technical Support
    Quote Originally Posted by Art743 View Post
    I am very pleased with my Caseta/SmartBridge system. But I am setting some remotes in rooms to be used simply for local control and would like to pair single Caseta dimmers with two or even more remotes each. It seems obvious, but I need help. I hope I can do it. Can you tell me how?
    Thank You.
    Arthur
    You can program multiple remotes to the same dimmer:

1. You need to hold the "Off" (bottom) button of the dimmer until all of the status LED start flashing (should take about 6-10 seconds).
    2. Then hold the "Off" (bottom) button of the Pico remote until the lighting load flashes bright/dim a couple of times (also about 6-10 seconds), and the dimmer exits programming mode.
    3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 for any additional Pico remotes that you want to use to control that dimmer.