Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Smart Bridge Pro not responding

Quote Originally Posted by TheVince View Post
    ...but at least you don't need Big Brother's permission to turn on a light.
    Your switches still work, right? It's just the phone apps and internet-based things (e.g. IFTT) that don't work, right?

Mine is finally back in business :) The app is working again and connection with the SmartBridge has been restored!!

I have 2 smb pro's. in two different places and use 2 different accounts. I am able to log in now on the remote location account but not at current location. Same authorization message....

Quote Originally Posted by asherrick View Post
    Your switches still work, right? It's just the phone apps and internet-based things (e.g. IFTT) that don't work, right?
    Yeah, switches and Picos have kept working, but the outage made the bridge useless. If you shutdown Lutron's server, a SB or SBP becomes a very tiny yet expensive brick. If all I wanted was the dimmers and the Picos, I wouldn't have ought a bridge to begin with, and I wouldn't even be aware of the outage.

Connection to 2nd SMB resolved after unplugging/replugging SMB pro

Lutron app not connecting

Hi everyone,
    The Lutron app doesn't work when the Luttin servers are down. It happens now and then, and there is nothing you can do to get around the issue. The only fix is for Lutron to get their servers back up and running. Usually it's a few hours, up to about 18 hours before the issue is resolved. Happened last weekend (May 1st or so).
    Last edited by Erikath30; 05-09-2015 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Spelling

Lutron app not connecting

Hi everyone,
    The Lutron app doesn't work when the Lutron servers are down. It happens now and then, and there is nothing you can do to get around the issue. The problem is not with you device or your connection. The only fix is for Lutron to get their servers back up and running. Usually it's a few hours, up to about 18 hours before the issue is resolved. It happened last weekend (May 1st or so).
    Last edited by Erikath30; 05-09-2015 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Double post

This weekend the app have been acting so crazy. Some times works, sometimes not. Interesting thing is that right now I can't connect to the SmartBridge through the app but I can via my Harmony Home Ultimate. Maybe they have different servers for Lutron app and third party apps?

Third party apps connect directly - over local network - to the bridge. Third party apps are immune to Caseta's server outages.

Was there any downtime this morning around 9:00am EST? I was unable to connect to the bridge.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast