A few months ago I purchased a Smart Bridge Pro and it has worked flawlessly since day 1. It is connected to an Apple Airport Extreme router and controls numerous dimmers in our house. Love it.
Tonight I booted up the app and it wouldn't connect. I've tried the following:
- Logged out and quit the app
- Uninstalled and reinstalled the app
- Unplugged power from Smart Bridge and powered back up.
- Unplugged power from both Smart Bridge and Airport Extreme and powered back up.
- Held black button on back of Smart Bridge and the white led flashed
I still can't get the app to log back in. I enter my username and password and for a split second a screen flashes that says I signed in successfully and something about an authorization code. Then I get a "Can not connect to your Smart Bridge" error message and I'm back at login. I took screenshots of both of these and attached them.
How do I get my Smart Bridge back?!?!?