Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to sign in after April 23 update to app

Unable to sign in after April 23 update to app

I can no longer sign into my SMB account since April 23 update. It appears to work but I get a fleeting glance of a screen authorization in green and then kicks back to the blank sign in page. The authorization screen flashes by way too quickly for me to see it all or even screen capture it.
    The lights still function thru my integration to Roomie Remote. Have tried powering SMB pro on/off to no avail
    Anyone else encounter this?

I'm having the same issue, have tried resetting router and smartbridge to no avail. Any help appreciated.

I am also have the same login issues. Very frustrating! I have tried deleting the app and re-downloading, changing ports on the router, changing cat-5 cables, reseting the router, all have had no success in fixing the login issue. Please help!!

The Lutron Caseta 2.0 app for iOS worked fine. But today it updated to 2.1 and I can no longer log into my Smart Bridge Pro either. The update clobbered it. Confirmed by Lutron, even though the official answer is "the servers are currently being updated"

Same thing here except mine didn't start acting up until tonight. Can communicate with bridge during local setup but then get can't connect to your smart bridge

Same problem for me. Cant connect to the SmartBridge since this afternoon :(

Looking like a super common problem today, super frustrating hope they get something sorted out quickly post in troubleshooting section as well

Just spoke with customer support at Lutron-- they're doing emergency maintenance on their server and this is known to be a widespread problem. They gave me a case # and suggested I call back if the problem wasn't resolved within the next 24 hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by hgmobile View Post
    I can no longer sign into my SMB account since April 23 update...
    V2.1 was released on Apr. 23. Definitely looks like it is tied in to this v2.1 update. Mine worked fine with v2.0, and broke after it updated to v2.1 last night.

Mine is finally back in business :) The app is working again and connection with the SmartBridge has been restored!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast