Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: HomeWorks QS Architectural Maestro Matte Color

Question HomeWorks QS Architectural Maestro Matte Color

I have a client who would like to use Architectural Matte White color face plates with HomeWorks QS Maestro dimmers and switches. This is no problem for any device on the system, however I'm looking for model numbers for stand alone non-system Maestro dimmers, switches, timers, fan controls, etc to use for the loads not going on the system. These devices will be sharing numerous wall plates throughout the project. I have looked into using the Satin Snow color on these accessory devices and they would standout like sore thumbs. My question is can I get these accessory non-system devices in Architectural Matte White color? If so, where would I locate the model numbers? If not, why not? I just can't see how I can offer a complete solution to my client without a full compliment of accessory non-system devices matching in color. Thanks for any info on this!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I have a client who would like to use Architectural Matte White color face plates with HomeWorks QS Maestro dimmers and switches. This is no problem for any device on the system, however I'm looking for model numbers for stand alone non-system Maestro dimmers, switches, timers, fan controls, etc to use for the loads not going on the system. These devices will be sharing numerous wall plates throughout the project. I have looked into using the Satin Snow color on these accessory devices and they would standout like sore thumbs. My question is can I get these accessory non-system devices in Architectural Matte White color? If so, where would I locate the model numbers? If not, why not? I just can't see how I can offer a complete solution to my client without a full compliment of accessory non-system devices matching in color. Thanks for any info on this!
    My assumption is you'll need to order replacement button kits for each non-system device you'd like to match to the system devices.

Couldn't you use the same Architectural remote switches and remote dimmers (standalone) for those loads?
    the look and feel would be the same.

will a remote dimmer work in standalone mode? have not tried myself, but now I'm curious.