We received this question from a customer, and thought others might be interested in this topic...
Can you please explain the difference between the different LED logic options.
- Room - LED is on (true) when at least one of the zones in the Press List is on. Otherwise, the LED is off (false). Room logic is typically used as a monitoring function (i.e. Are any of the basement lights on?).
- Scene - LED is on (true) when all of the zones in the Preset List are at the exact programmed levels. Otherwise the LED is off (false). Scene logic is typically used to tell what state a room is in (i.e. Is the Family Room in the Entertain Scene?).
- Pathway - LED is on (true) when all of the zones in the Preset List are on at any level. Otherwise the LED is off (false). Pathway logic is typically used to tell whether or not a path is lit up. (i.e. Is there a lit path to get from the Kitchen to the Master Bedroom?).
- Via Integration - LED will turn on or off only when the system receives a command from a third party system to change the state of the LED
- Defined by Sequence - The LED is controlled as defined in the steps of the sequence programmed to the button