Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview

New user here. Downloaded v8.5 yesterday to Windows 10. It installed and launched with no errors. (Restarted after install.)

However when I tried to create my first project it shoed progress from 0% to 100% and then hung, never taking me to the project settings page.

Mac/Parallels running up-to-date clean install Win10. I then launched Win7 from Parallels and installed the same exe on Win7. It installed correctly and functioned properly without crashing. I can work in Win7 for this project as I'm used to jumping between OS's, but of course I'd prefer to have everything work in Win10.

I tried opening my client file on Windows 10 rather than creating a new file. Initially it opened properly but with quite a bit of spinning wheel happening after it opened and while changing from window to window. I closed it and tried to reopen a second time and it froze similar to above. Restarted Windows 10 and tried again to open the client file and this time it froze without successfully opening. Ideas anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    Thank you for this feedback. What error are you seeing when you try to submit engraving? Any chance you can provide a screenshot?
    Tried again with a new order : message says it couldn't generate document because of rights, and that I should run it as admin. Did that, and it worked. Or so it seems.

No, I didn't think about getting a screen cap.

Hi guys
    I'm booked on the homework's programming course next month and all my Laptops run windows 10!!
    am I best downgrading one of them to an earlier windows version! or maybe just run parallels on one of my mac books?
    Thanks in advance
    justin

I have been using the RadioRA software with Windows 10 for a while now and everything has been working fine. I imagine it was just older versions of the Lutron software that had issues.

Designer 8 to 10 work perfectly under windows, well, 8 to 10 ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12