Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: QSGRJ-xP & RadioRA2 Essentials

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5

    Question QSGRJ-xP & RadioRA2 Essentials

    Is it possible to edit zone names and scene settings for a RF GRAFIX Eye QS device using RadioRA2 Essentials 8.1?

    Thanks,
    Keith

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    625
    Yes, you can name the zones in the Design Tab, and the Scenes can be edited in the Program Tab.
    Residential Lighting and Shading Specialist for CED Escondido

    mbalay@cedescondido.com

  3. Thanks Kevin P. thanked for this post
  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5

    "Local"

    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoRep View Post
    Yes, you can name the zones in the Design Tab, and the Scenes can be edited in the Program Tab.
    Thanks! I gave it a shot and it tells me the Scenes are "Local" and doesn't let me edit anything. Suggestions?

    Keith

  5. #4
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by keithnet View Post
    Thanks! I gave it a shot and it tells me the Scenes are "Local" and doesn't let me edit anything. Suggestions?

    Keith
    Keith,

    Unfortunately, you cannot edit the scene names of the Grafik Eye QS. The scenes are programmed locally on the Grafik Eye QS and the RadioRA 2 system will recall them.

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin P. View Post
    Unfortunately, you cannot edit the scene names of the Grafik Eye QS. The scenes are programmed locally on the Grafik Eye QS and the RadioRA 2 system will recall them.
    So I'm clear, is it the scene names or scene settings that aren't editable via the software? I can't seem to edit the scene settings, but I'm unsure if I'm doing it wrong.

    Thanks,
    -Keith

  7. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by keithnet View Post
    So I'm clear, is it the scene names or scene settings that aren't editable via the software? I can't seem to edit the scene settings, but I'm unsure if I'm doing it wrong.

    Thanks,
    -Keith
    Keith,

    Both. The scenes and names cannot be edited from the RadioRA 2 software.

    To edit the scenes you will need to do this locally on the Grafik Eye QS. This information can be found in the installation guide of the QSGRJ-xP, http://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocum...20Eye%20QS.pdf.

    The names in the RadioRA 2 software will still say "Local" even after editing the scenes on the Grafik Eye QS.

  8. Likes Armando B. liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Will the Triathlon Cellular shades work with a model QSGRJ-6E Grafic Eye?
    By RA2-Designer-Gal in forum Design Assistance - Shades
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2014, 08:41 PM
  2. Migrating from Essentials to Inclusive
    By Trax95008 in forum General Discussion - RA2
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 10:38 AM
  3. how many QSNE module can connect to QSGR/QSGRJ
    By stevi in forum General Discussion - HWQS
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:19 PM
  4. Network wiring QSGRJ-4P to QSE-CI-NWK-E
    By Marcoscab in forum Design Assistance - HWQS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 02:27 PM
  5. QSGRJ-6PBA breaks device activation
    By sergiobaiao in forum Troubleshooting - HWQS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2013, 07:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •