Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Integration Report

Integration Report

Have been using Roomie Remote with Caseta Smart Hub and it has been rock solid. I noticed in the integration report that all manual scenes are assigned a button number on device id # 1 ( buttons 1-50) but scheduled scenes do not show up in the integration report. Is there anyway to determine these scheduled scene id and button numbers as I am hoping to have Roomie Remote watch for a triggering event which would be one of my scheduled scenes.

Thanks in advance.

Hopefully someone from Lutron will chime in. On Ra2, the timeclock events are assigned IDs based on their creation order in the software. That does not show up on the ID report either. Look for gaps in your IDs, or try using the number you get by counting down from the top. I have no idea if it will work, but seems a decent assumption based on what I know from Ra2. Probably will take a bit of trial and error.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by hgmobile View Post
    Have been using Roomie Remote with Caseta Smart Hub and it has been rock solid. I noticed in the integration report that all manual scenes are assigned a button number on device id # 1 ( buttons 1-50) but scheduled scenes do not show up in the integration report. Is there anyway to determine these scheduled scene id and button numbers as I am hoping to have Roomie Remote watch for a triggering event which would be one of my scheduled scenes.

Thanks in advance.
    hgmobile,

Currently, the scheduled scenes do not get an ID. The work around to this would to create a manual scene that would mimic the scheduled scene and monitor that ID using your Roomie Remote.

Thank you for the feedback. I will pass this feedback along to our Caseta Wireless development team.

4. Thanks SDR-Mike thanked for this post
    Hello hgmobile,

I'd like to start using my Roomie remote to control my lights as well. How did you learn to set this up. I'm not having any luck finding documentation or instructions. I have run the integration report and get the basic idea of what has to be done, but not really sure.

Can you share a simple command that works in Roomie as an example?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark

Thanks in advance.

At its most basic the steps are:
    1: add the lutron device to any room. You only need to do this once for the whole house. Roomie fills in the user name and password for the luton device. Do not touch these.
    2.either create an activity or add/edit a button on an existing remote. Make sure the button targets the Lutron Device.
    3. The commands available for lutron will pop up.
    4. For dimmers you will add the device number from the report. ignore the pico remotes you may have set up. Assume your light is device "x" (id numbers are found at bottom of integration report -( you will see your friendly name there)
    enter that number as device id and brightness value from 1 - 100.
    Thats the very most basic. With other button types ( button sliders) you can create slider control with feedback and you can also call up manual scenes with the button set command

If you need more help send me a note at my username at gmail

Thank you! That was just what I needed.

Working great.

Mark

At its most basic the steps are:
    1: add the lutron device to any room. You only need to do this once for the whole house. Roomie fills in the user name and password for the luton device. Do not touch these.
    2.either create an activity or add/edit a button on an existing remote. Make sure the button targets the Lutron Device.
    3. The commands available for lutron will pop up.
    4. For dimmers you will add the device number from the report. ignore the pico remotes you may have set up. Assume your light is device "x" (id numbers are found at bottom of integration report -( you will see your friendly name there)
    enter that number as device id and brightness value from 1 - 100.
    Thats the very most basic. With other button types ( button sliders) you can create slider control with feedback and you can also call up manual scenes with the button set command

If you need more help send me a note at my username at gmail