Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: L2 Training

L2 Training

Is it possible to do the L2 training online? I have L1 training and need to add about 12 triathlon shades to a project that already has 95 devices.

Quote Originally Posted by texas doc View Post
    Is it possible to do the L2 training online? I have L1 training and need to add about 12 triathlon shades to a project that already has 95 devices.
    Sadly, there is not a way to do this online. I can't see why such training shouldn't be offered online however.

That is unfortunate because most of the time when you get to that many components they are typically integrated with another automation system - no need for time clocks etc. I would gladly do this online but may have to go do it live.

Quote Originally Posted by texas doc View Post
    That is unfortunate because most of the time when you get to that many components they are typically integrated with another automation system - no need for time clocks etc. I would gladly do this online but may have to go do it live.
    Try your sales rep- I did my L2 online as a HWQS dealer. Not sure if this is available to all, but your rep should be able to help you out either way.

5. Likes Armando B. liked this post