Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Presets from pull down menus

Presets from pull down menus

Why is it if I have more than 3 shade presets defined, when I am programming my keypad I cannot pick any higher that Preset 003 from the drop down for the whole room? I have to go to each shade individually and select Preset 004 or above for each and every shade. I like the ability to easily pull down my selection for all the shades in a room instead of going to each shade. Is this a button quantity limitation or is it a max presets limitation? My keypads consist of OPEN, RAISE, LOWER, CLOSE, SCENE 1, SCENE 2, SCENE 3, SCENE 4.

Can we fix this??

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    We can reproduce this with 8.1. Thank you for the feedback, we have forwarded this information to our development team to address on a future release.

Ok. I am still using 6.2.0. I cant see how nobody ever discovered this. Maybe i'm the only one using presets

Quote Originally Posted by johnmax View Post
    Ok. I am still using 6.2.0. I cant see how nobody ever discovered this. Maybe i'm the only one using presets
    I think that's very possible. Most of my shade logic is open-stop-close-stop, I think I have one job where the client requested a preset. Good catch, hope the fix is quick to be released.