Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Issue with LQSE-4A-D

Issue with LQSE-4A-D

I am facing with an issue on LQSE-4A-D on my project. After I apply power to my modules everything looks and based on the light on the module is fine. I try to control zones but i get nothing as response and the Led light of zone 1-4 start blink 3 times-pause-repeat. The loads stays on and i can not command them from keypad too.

1. I have done upgrade of module to version 8.1, but still I did not succeed.
    2. I try to power off and on the module and everything looks fine till i try to command one the zones.

Can any body help please?

Redi

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Are you not able to control any zones? Do all zones have the same blink codes? If you are able to control a zone, we would recommend swapping outputs on the module to see if the issue follows the circuit or stays with the output. If none of the zones can be controlled, try swapping the module with another known working one on site to see if the issue follows the module or stays with the location. What are the load types and total wattages for the module having issues? For further assistance, we recommend calling technical support from site.

1. The problem is on all 4A-s. I have 5 adaptive module in my project.
    2. They all have 3 blink pause repeat. This happens after I try to control zones either on mudule or through keypad. When I restart power the modules restart ok without blinking or any other error
    3. Total load for module is not more than 100w in total. We have put one halogen lamps in some zone just for test since the client has not chosen yet the lights. I have zones where i have not putted any load.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    We were able to work on this issue via email. If anyone is having a similar issue, please email hwsupport@lutron.com for additional assistance.

Hi Armando, as I have reported you previously via email i found out the solution of the problem. It was one of those small thing which you always do not pay attention when you face with a problem and you thinking that a big issue is causing your problem. In my project I used Lutron din rail panel PD9-64-RU10-2L4 and after I powered the panel I forgot to remove the bridges ( see the picture)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150213_152810.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	2.07 MB 
ID:	322

6. Thanks Armando B. thanked for this post