Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New TSG Soon?

Question New TSG Soon?

The latest TSG on the resi site is version A.18 and was posted on 2013-12-04. Since then, there have been a few changes/additions to the product; will there be an updated version published that documents the changes since A.18 was posted?

thanks

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Thank you for this feedback. Going forward, we would recommend using the Pleasance app as it has the latest collection of existing spec sheets for the HomeWorks QS and other Lutron systems. The Pleasance App is now available through MyLutron under the Sales & Marketing tab, and it will work in any web browser (prior it would only work with an iPad).

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    Thank you for this feedback. Going forward, we would recommend using the Pleasance app as it has the latest collection of existing spec sheets for the HomeWorks QS and other Lutron systems. The Pleasance App is now available through MyLutron under the Sales & Marketing tab, and it will work in any web browser (prior it would only work with an iPad).
    I logged into my MyLutron account and went to the Sales & Marketing tab but wasn't able to find the web-based Pleasance app. I do have it on my iPad - and I love it - but a browser-based version would be awesome.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Thank you for this feedback. We would recommend emailing mylutronsupport@lutron.com in order to help you with what needs to be done to display the browser version of the Pleasance app under the myLutorn "Sales and Markering" menu.